Friday, June 12, 2009

Baked Beans

I got this from my niece Bridget. I just love crock pot stuff! I'll give it a try and tell you what the kids think! HERE is Bridget blog. I remember when she was just a baby. Boy do I feel old!!!

Baked Beans


baked beans Pictures, Images and Photos

Brown together and drain:
1 lb ground beef
2 c chopped onion
Put in crock pot

Chop cook and drain 1 lb bacon, put in crock pot

Add in crock pot:
1 ½ c barbeque sauce
½ c packed brown sugar
3 tbls vinegar (cider vinegar)
1 tbls liquid smoke
1 tsp salt
½ pepper

2-31 oz cans pork & beans
1-15 oz can kidney beans
1-15 oz can red beans
1-15 oz can lima beans
Drain all but 1 can pork and beans

Stir all ingredients together in crock pot. Cook on low for 8-12 hours.

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't feel old Aunt Amy, just more wise! I love you! -Bridget

    ReplyDelete